We encourage families, students, schools, organizations and other groups to become better informed about the issues around bullying. With the Utah Parent Center (UPC) and our sister organization the PACER Center we work to prevent bullying in several ways. You can read and become informed about bullying, its impact and strategies for prevention and remediating the effects. Engage in conversations at your child’s school to better understand what is happening to prevent bullying and address it when it occurs.
Bullying-Specific Information Sheets
The following is a list of the Utah Parent Center’s Info Sheets as they relate to Bullying.
- Common Views and Myths about Bullying
- Drama: Is It Happening to You?
- Help Your Child Recognize the Signs of Bullying
- Bullying and Harassment of Students with Disabilities
- Is Your Child Being Bullied in Cyberspace?
- Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and Bullying
- Notifying School Administrators of Incidents and Concerns
- Keeping Students Safe
- Record Keeping and Bullying
- Student Action Plan Against Bullying
- PACER Student Action Plan
- Telling Class about Disability
- Steps to Take if Your Child is Being Bullied at School
- Preventing Bullying and Cyber-Bullying – A Guide for Students, Educators and School Administrators
- Bullying Information Sheets and Resources
- Bully Prevention Educator Tips
- Reporting Bullying Template
- What Every Kid Needs to Know
- What if Your Child is The Bully
- PACER: Cyberbullying
- PACER: If You Are a Target
- PACER: If You See Bullying
- PACER: Use Positive Strategies To Protect Children
PACER’s National Center for Bullying Prevention unites, engages and educates communities nationwide to address bullying through creative, relevant and interactive resources. With the help of teen sensations the likes of Demi Lovato and Michael & Marisa, this national center is bringing the best in bullying prevention resources directly to you and your family!
Learning how to identify, respond, listen and act are key to stopping bullying among teens in America. This website can help them do just that.
With access to great tools like games, contests, videos, a petition, the “Club Crew” and more, this comprehensive site will help you as you work with your kids to stop bullying.