- Bullying in the Workplace
- Common Misconceptions and Facts about Bullying
- Is Your Child Being Bullied in Cyberspace?
- Notifying the School Administrators of Incidents or Concerns
- Record Keeping and Bullying
- Say NO to Bullying
- Talk with Your Child About Bullying
- The IEP and Bullying
- What Every Kid Needs to Know About Bullying
- What if Your Child is the Bully?
- Top Ten Facts Parents, Educators and Students Need to Know.
- And much more being added.
- PACER Center National Bullying Prevention
- PACER’s Teens Against Bullying
- PACER’s Kids Against Bullying
Utah Parent Center Information Disclaimer
Utah Parent Center Celebrating OVER 35 years of service!!!
Phone: (801)272.1051 Toll Free Utah: (800)468.1160 Fax: (801)272.8907
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.utahparentcenter.org
Our Mission: To help parents help their children with disabilities to live included, productive lives as members of the community. We accomplish this through the provision of information, training, and peer support.
The Utah Parent Center is a non-profit organization federally funded by the Office of Special Education Programs under grant #H328M020032. The Utah Parent Center (UPC) and its projects do not represent or endorse any particular point of view, unless expressly stated. Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. The content of this material is provided as an informational resource ONLY. For items from other individuals or organizations, we encourage readers to contact the original source with questions or concerns. Only approved items will be included. The UPC is not responsible for content contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded, or accessed through this material. Permission to forward and reprint the information herein is granted with complete attribution. Please share this information to your friends and colleagues.