Do you have a child with special need attending school in Nebo School District?
Contact Heidi Whittaker, Parent Consultant serving families in Nebo School District.
Do you have questions or concerns about your child’s IEP?
If so, there is someone to help you!
The Utah Parent Center has partnered with Nebo School District to provide free assistance to families of children with special education needs.
The Parent Consultant serving families in Nebo School District offers:
Services are offered to parents and professionals through the provision of one-on-one consultations. I can help you by:
- Providing a private consultation in-person, by e-mail or over the phone regarding questions or concerns about the special education process.
- Providing information on the IEP process and your rights and responsibilities under IDEA.
- Helping you prepare for IEP meetings and providing support during IEP meetings.
- Connecting you to resources and supports in your community.
- Providing information about upcoming events in the district and statewide.
All services provided are free and confidential. No information will be released without your consent.