FREE TAX PREPARATION
Did you earn less than $58,000 or less for the year 2021, then you may qualify to have your taxes prepared for FREE!
You can file your taxes in two different ways:
1: File Online: https://myfreetaxes.com/
- All you need is a computer, internet access, an email account, and all of your tax documentation. The process takes about 60 minutes. Be sure to download and print these instructions here http://utahtaxhelp.org/images/publications/Online_Filing_Instructions.pdf to help you through the process.
- United Way provides MyFreeTaxes to help people easily and accurately file their federal and state taxes for free.
2: Visit in person at a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Site
- You can file your taxes utilizing the skills and expertise of one of our IRS certified volunteers by visiting a designated Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site. There you will be matched with a volunteer trained to assist you.
- Call 2-1-1 or 1-888-826-9790 to schedule an appointment.
Questions? Please contact the national helpline at:
- 1-855-My-Tx-Help or 1-855-698-9435
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday, 7:00AM – 8:00PM MST
- Email support: email@example.com
- Website: http://utahtaxhelp.org