Do you have a child with special need attending school in Washington County School District?
Main UPC Office: 800.468.1160
Do you have questions or concerns about your child’s IEP?
If so, there is someone to help you!
The Utah Parent Center has partnered with Washington County School District to provide free assistance to any parent, family member or professional who has or works with children with disabilities or special needs.
The Parent Consultant serving families in Washington County School District offers:
Services are offered to parents and professionals through the provision of one-on-one consultations. I can help you by:
- Providing free private consultations in-person, by e-mail or over the phone regarding questions or concerns about the special education process.
- Providing information on the IEP process and your rights and responsibilities under IDEA.
- Helping you prepare for IEP meetings and providing support during IEP meetings.
- Connecting you to resources and supports in your community.
- Providing information about upcoming events in the district and statewide.
- Providing workshops on IEPs, Transition, Section 504, communication, and other topics.
All services provided are free and confidential.
No information will be released without your consent.